Art.-Nr. D0YFLLL / D0YFTLL / D0YG5LL / D0YGELL / D0YFNLL / D0YFVLL / D0YG7LL
As an add-on to IBM SmartCloud Meetings, IBM Audio Conferencing Services for SmartCloud Meetings is a service that can be purchased on a per-minute basis and includes voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and toll and toll-free public switched telephone network (PSTN) calling to support a full range of communications available through web meetings. This service includes free VoIP based on the PSTN minutes purchased.
The service enables users to start meetings when needed with reservation-less dialing. It offers operator support for global business meetings and is delivered via a security-rich private audio network for business grade audio quality.
- Start meetings when needed with reservation-less dialing for up to 200 attendees
- Everyone can hear and speak from phone handset, mobile device, laptop
- Audio numbers display
in meeting room
- Audio controls for moderator
- Recording service that is synchronized with the meeting
| || |
- Integrates VoIP, toll and toll-free calling into a single meeting experience
In order to use IBM Audio Conferencing Services for SmartCloud Meetings, you must have entitlements to a SmartCloud subscription package that includes SmartCloud Meetings capabilities. If you have IBM SmartCloud Engage Advanced, IBM SmartCloud Engage Standard, or IBM SmartCloud Meetings, you can purchase IBM Audio Conferencing Services for SmartCloud Meetings as an add-on.